If you are not sure about microblading, ombre or powder brows, we can help you decide.
Prices are subject to change anytime.
The initial permanent makeup appointment requires $100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and the touch-up requires $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit. The remaining balance will be due on the day of your appointment.
Reschedules or cancellations must be made at least 5-7 days before your scheduled appointment, in order for the deposit to be applied to your future service (must have the procedure within two months from the day of the deposit).
In the event of a no-show, cancellation, or late rescheduling, the deposit will be forfeited.
Prior to booking, If you previously had any eyebrow tattoo done by other artist, you must email or message us clear photos of your brows without makeup, from front and side view. We need to evaluate whether microblading or powder ombre can be performed over the brows previous tattoo.
Please make sure to read the appointment policies to the left before booking an appointment.
The services in our salon are done only by appointment.
Due to a high volume of no-shows, cancellations, and reschedules in the last minute, we had no choice but introduce the deposit policy. If there are any changes that you need to make to your appointment, please inform us at least 5-7 days in advance, to avoid extra charges. Because we reserve three hours for your appointment and the type of the services that we provide cannot be scheduled within few days, cancellation, last minute rescheduling, or missed appointments will result in an extra $100 non-refundable charge on your card.
If we are unable to provide your service due to non-compliance of any of our appointment policies, it will count as a late cancellation and you will be charged accordingly.
A credit card number is required to hold all reservations.
Only the technician and the client are allowed in the service room.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult who can supervise them in the lobby while the client is receiving her/his service. We will not supervise the children and cannot be held responsible for them.
Update: Due to Covid restrictions, please make sure that you do NOT bring any other people with you at the appointment.
We reserve the right to refuse service at any time, for any reason.
If you are pregnant or nursing, are undergoing chemotherapy, and/or have used Accutane in the past year, you should not do any permanent makeup procedures.
· Since delicate skin or sensitive areas could swell or redden, it is advised to not make social plans for the same day
· Please wash your hair on the day of your appointment or a day prior
· Do not eat greens and drink shakes for 2 days prior to the procedure
· Please do not drink any coffee, tea, soda, or green smoothie on the day of your appointment
· Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
· If possible, please do not wear any make-up on your face.
· If you have any serious medical conditions such as diabetes, hemophilia, skin diseases, epilepsy, seizures, fainting, narcolepsy, HIV, hepatitis, heart problems, etc., please ask your physician for clearance
· If you are a frequent smoker, it can affect the anesthetic, the pigment retention, and the crispiness of the strokes
· Do not tan two weeks prior or come with sunburned face
· Do NOT work out on the day of the procedure and 7 days after
· Any waxing or tinting of the brows should be done 7 days prior to getting combination brows in Chicago, IL.
· NO Botox for 3- 4 weeks prior to the procedure
· It is best to do a face scrub 3 days prior to the procedure
· Stop using Retin-A or AHA products (Alpha-hydroxy acids include glycolic, lactic, tartaric, malic, and citric acids) for 2 weeks prior to the procedure
· No laser or chemical peels for 1 month prior to the procedure
· No microdermabrasion or dermaplaning (physical exfoliation procedure) for 2 weeks prior
· Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before procedure
· Do not use aspirin or ibuprofen for 7 days prior to the procedure
· Stop taking any vitamins for 7 days prior to the procedure
· Avoid scheduling your appointment around your menstruation period as it may increase the sensitivity & alter results.